DAJE SE NA ZNANJE:

01 October 2012

HD Ocean Colour Scene


Ocean Colour Scene je bend iz Birmingema koji je osnovan 1989 godine. U svojoj dugogodišnjoj karijeri imali su pregršt hitova.

Ocean Colour Scene : Hundred Mile High City 


So I said I'm on the roam so I need a car 
And I know that I'm getting alive 
And I say I got faith and a season 
And I say that's where I'm going to 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/o/ocean+colour+scene/hundred+mile+high+city_20102500.html ] 
I get a need and I'm wanting to please it 
I gotta face and I'm wanting to feel it 
The more I feel is the more that I need it 
The more I need is the less I believe it 

Well I want a good love by my side 
Keep on getting out of love and my pride 
And I know I keep hurting my love yeah 
But I know it ain't killing



pozdrav od vašeg Pece Zombija